Effective Leadership in Contact Centres
Learn to become a more effective, productive, and resilient leader at the post-conference workshop with SERVICE NSW.
The modern contact centre is one of the most fast-paced and stressful environments for both staff and leaders. In order to function successfully, a contact centre must be led by a resilient and adaptive leader, who can keep staff motivated and productive, embed a positive culture, and maintain a high-level of well-being across the entire team.
Attend this interactive workshop and get ready to improve upon your skills and return to work with an enhanced understanding of your role as an effective leader.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Learn how to develop and embed a dynamic team culture that operates in line with organisational values rather than individual ambition
- Explore effective stress management techniques to enhance the well-being and performance of yourself as a leader and your entire contact centre team
- Develop innovative ways to motivate staff that move beyond the traditional “carrot-and-stick” approach
- Learn how to foster resilience and manage change from a proactive and resilient position
9.00 How to build a dynamic team culture to create a positive and productive work environment
- Creating a culture based on team values rather than individual goals
- Implementing effective team-building exercises
- Developing a more positive and lasting cultural change within your contact centre
10.30 Morning tea
11.00 Stress management techniques to increase the wellbeing and performance of your entire team
- Implementing effective employee well-being strategies
- Creating avenues to address common contact centre stress-related issues
- Managing your own workload and preventing burnout
1.30 Innovative techniques to motivate yourself and your staff
- Moving beyond traditional metrics and incentives
- Understanding the key motivating factors for modern contact centre staff
- Exploring new techniques to improve self-motivation and employee engagement
3.00 Afternoon tea
3.30 Managing and adapting to change
- Creating environments that foster resilience
- How to lead a team in fast-changing environments
- Predicting and delivering change from a pro-active, rather than reactive, position
5:00 End of Workshop
Russell Murphy, Strategy & Performance Manager, Service NSW.
Service NSW has recently undergone the largest contact centre transformation in Australasian history, and now operate as a one-stop-shop for government services in what has been described as “the largest and most successful digital transformation/CX project in government in Australia”.
Service NSW is without a doubt the standard-bearer for “best practice” in contact centre transformation across Australia and New Zealand.
Russell will be able to give you all the practical experience you need to properly lead your contact centre staff before, during, and after the inevitable changes that are transforming government contact centres.